- Comprehensive range of chemical fiber products
- High-mix low-volume production providing flexibility
- Oriented yarns produced in the first stage in-house is used for the processing of textured yarns in the second stage, making our price competitive.
- Diversified and flexible development capabilities.
- The first textile and chemical fiber mill to pass the ISO 14067 verification of product carbon footprint through third-party (BSI) in the world.
- Acelon has a national-level “Precision Instruments Lab.” with advanced equipment required in textile research and development can analyze the characteristics of newly developed products and even unknown objects, such as Particle Size Analysis, Thermal analysis, Rheology analysis, Elemental analysis, optical analysis to improve development progress.